Here are some quick tips to keep in mind as you trade coupons with Coupon Whirl.
- When you receive a trade offer, respond as quickly as possible. Within 24 hours is best if not sooner. Coupon Whirl notifies you with an email as soon as you get an offer so you don’t keep the other party waiting. The same goes when you accept an offer. Mail the coupons that day if possible.
- Don’t forget postage. A standard letter envelope with first class postage is usually good enough.
- Coupon Whirl only shares your mailing address with the other party once a trade is accepted. If you are still concerned about privacy you could set up a post office box or mail them to a work address.
- Only trade coupons that you obtained legally. No duplications or otherwise fraudulent items. You will be banned for life.
- Send all the coupons you agreed to in the trade, and make sure not to send expired coupons.